Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 43

Why don't you get out your bible and read through it. The promises God made to his people never stop amazing me...and to take those covenants and promises and know they are for me as a believer..wow.


Isaiah 43:2-3
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
 For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;


Verse two just touches my heart what ever it is your dealing with in your life...or waiting for or longing for or scared off...he WILL be with you...oh the assurance in those words the peace Amd strength they offer.

If God can comfort me what's it going to take for me to pass it on..to reach out.

Sometime my job is so rewarding...like when parents come to me impressed because their child knows that Jesus died on the cross and what that means for them...it's the most important story I can share with them and to hear how excited they are...

When in my life did that leave me? The simple uncomplicated joy and wonder in my savior...yes I have a deep love but to jump up and down and say he died so we can go to heaven....just wow. For I am The Lord your God the holy one of Isreal..

Oh and I'm thankful for the children who teach me every day what It means to love God all the way...and I'm so very blessed to share my deep love for our savior each day with children who have no fear of sharing that message with anyone.

So yeah today like most days didnt go according to plan....but today is the day The Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. For my God will never leave me.

Amen.

Breathe in the joy of Easter...and the forgiveness of your sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment