Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What's in your heart?

A child is so blatenly honest. If they are scared they tell you. If they don't like your shirt they tell you. If someone makes them mad they tell everyone. They tell you how much they pooped. They tell you if they like your hair style that day. Honest sometimes to a fault...

Oh, but to have faith like a child, how honest they are when they tell you they get to go to heaven. How excited they get to talk about baby Jesus, or when they know the answer about the bible story. That simple whole hearted emotion...what.is.that.like.

I can't seem to make it through one day with out doubting, complaining, freaking out, getting frusterated... I can't seem to fully trust God.

Maybe it's because I'm not full enough of God. Like I said a few days ago...sometimes I feel like something is coming and I have to get ready...like I can't get enough God time in...why don't I feel like that every day?

" from the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks." Or "from what the heart is full of the mouth speaks."  ~Matthew 12:34~

What comes out of your mouth? Obviously if I,m complain there is not enough of Godly thoughts in me. When I talk bad about a co-worker obviously I don't have enough of Gods love in my heart. Who am I to think I'm better then anyone else who am I to think I can do anything even love....without God?

At the end of the day can you go to bed knowing that you have God in your heart? Can you go to sleep knowing you tried the best you could to speak life, love, and hope? What kind of power could Gods word give you for tomorrow...what peace?

You need to take in God to be able to share God.

Love is action, therefor love is a choice.

If God is love...then the choice is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment