Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Things.Go.Wrong.

Happy New Year....

Looking forward, not looking back, though last night was a blast. We watched two dear friends get married, and met some very great people. As well as reconnecting with old friends.

I' m truly blessed in life, with Christian friends and family...maybe not money or where I hoped to be this point into the marriage; location, job, children? no idea but I do feel like this past year, more specifically the last half of this past year has been trial after trial, so I can be stronger, this calling I feel, well this is my training  (thank you Dana for giving me a way to look at this) and God well he never promised us a rose garden. Yet he dose promise to bless us in all that we do, to give us our hearts desires. If we delight in the Lord, love the Lord, obey the Lord. Why.is.it.so.hard.to.be.content?


If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:


You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country....

6. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.

Deuteronomy 28: 1-3,6



It's so easy to write it, to hide behind this blog, this computer in this day in age, everyone can show people what they want to see...Sometimes it's easy to hid behind bible passages...

I cried yesterday, like crazy because I am weak, and I may know all these things...but it still hurts it hurts to be alive. Oh, I am reminded every day I am sinful, and that being sinful you forget to do things, or you crash cars, or you get lost on the way to a wedding....Yes, we need prayer. Because yesterday it took my husband breaking down to realize that I was behaving badly.

things. go. wrong.

and 

God's. got. it.



It's so hard though, to believe that sometimes... and it's no wonder that most of my new years eve posts are cynical...So that is it no more new years eve posts...just new years day.  And I have the hope of Gods blessing, for I can endure the storm one more day, so that I may fully appreciate the calm.

One day at a time he leads you on, then suddenly one bright morning.....



No comments:

Post a Comment