Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stripped of my hiding places...

 This is not going to be a very coherent blog tonight. 

Sometimes my thoughts turn into Macaroni and Cheese..and become mushy...

     We all deal with stress and pain and sadness in different ways. Me, I use to run, sit in a tree and read, drive, or my favorite ...dance. Sometimes living in the city, in the winter, with expensive gas, bad knees, and no line dancing venues in a reasonable driving distance... I feel as if God stripped me of all the things I hide behind and in; to draw me closer to him. 

    So, with none of my normal outlets you might say. I decide to take over teaching a 3K class, I have no training in other then years as an assistant in the room. Then end up with a class size of 20 on a normal day....Sounds like a recipe for bad. Except the end part...God stripped me of my comfort to draw me closer to him. Oh, and in this learning experience how easy I find it to slip into that frustration and forget...they are 3...they are 3. and 

I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength.

My co-worker was sad today...I think she handles sadness a lot like me...you work, and you find something ridiculous and you laugh at it...and randomly you do odd things with no thought. Until you can distract yourself some other way. 

Maybe someday she will find the next step I take.

Pray. 

Because stripped of my escapes I've nothing much left; then prayer and faith and the hope of another day.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment