Monday, January 7, 2013

Enough for each day.

   Thank you God for a slow start up; only 15 kids at one time today instead of 20. As sick as I am and how much sleep I got last night, I prayed all the way into work for the energy and the strength for the day. He never give me more then I can bare. I'm at the other side of the work day and guess what...I got

enough.for.this.day.

  That's all you ever really need is enough grace for one day at a time. That's all God gave the Israelites in the desert one days worth of mana.

We say it in the Lords prayer "Give us each day or daily bread" we don't say give us the bread to make it through the week..one day at a time...walking with God.

Its comforting to know that no matter what looms in front of you in the day God will get you through every time all the time. Maybe not with out tears, or hurt or frustration..but always always you get through. Just think for a moment all those days in your life when you wake up and think. I can't. How can I? and guess what...

you.always.do.

That's God and that's grace and he lived and died to give it to you.


something is coming...
 

1 comment: