Thursday, August 8, 2013

Don't panic...

I.am.weak.

Sorry it's been so long..moving date is 8 days away and I'm trying not to panic...and when I'm not worried about panicking I'm fighting back tears...

And in the end I'm basically left exhausted .

I've been scared to write for I've done an awful lot of complaining and second guessing lately..not enough praying and meditating on the word.

I'm reminded of  our wedding verses...


Matthew 6:31-34
So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat? ’ or ‘What shall we drink? ’ or ‘What shall we wear? ’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Lord forgive my unbelief...

It never stops amazing me how comfortable we can get in life. Then also how hard it is to deal with changing that. Where I've been I've been taking in the blessings of an amazing church, surrounded by people my age that share my beliefs...and at some point I have to take all that I have learned in these past years and go give back.

Im.terrified.

I'm negative right now and I need your prayers...that I stay rooted in the word and built up in his love. That I find the peace he holds out and not worry about tomorrow...

If he leads you to it...he will lead you through it.

Did you know that the Hebrew word for amen means "so be it" think about that when you next you pray...at that statement...for  his will be done...so.be.it.

Or in other words.

DON'T PANIC....Gods got it.

If I tell myself that enough ill start to believe it right?

By far not my most coherent blog..nor my most eloquent...but I'm sorta on panic mode...

And the long and short of it is I shouldn't worry ...please pray for us. Because our lives are going to have to be extreme for The Lord very very soon...I won't be shaken...my hope is in The Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment