Thursday, July 11, 2013

Placing it in God's Hands.

most true Christians don't so much leave it all up to God when it comes to life. When things go wrong we are not taught to just sit there because Gods going to take are of it. No, we are asked to trust God that thee things are happening for a reason, whatever the reason maybe the reason is simply because he wants you to do something for yourself,  to grow your faith. to get your attention, to help someone else later on with the same struggle. There are so many possible reasons for suffering and so many ways to deal with it.

A lot of people when they go through trials...I should speak for myself when I suffer in this world and say "I am believing God" it doesn't mean I'm not taking steps to make it better. We put our lives in Gods hands trusting he will place the people, the experiences, the thing we need at that moment to get us through.

We...I don't suffer because I'm not doing anything for myself though maybe some do, or maybe some just don't know what else to do...maybe they have tried everything tapped out all their resources and have nothing left but God. Who are you why someone is suffering. You don't know the condition of the heart.

I've been scolded because I made a comment that some belief systems believe they need to worship a certain god to get stuff in life ie food, rain, money, long life...., or that the gods are punishing them for some reason and that is why they are suffering...

No we suffer because we live in a sinful world, but we are told that Jesus has overcome the world.

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Or

1 Peter 1:6-9
In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire —may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

And

To be on earth is to to be comfortable

Psalms 90:10
Our days may come to seventy years,
or eighty, if our strength endures;
yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow,
for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

No, I'm not surprised when I encounter trials and hardships....

ah but this time, this time I've been so weak, I've dropped my shilds and now I'm struggling....

It was  struggle tonight to go to community group and I thank God for a husband who steppe up and said "we are going:"...I'm angry, I'm selfish, and these weeds are strangling my faith.

Community group was wonderful tonight...just praying with people is a huge help in faith. I'm so glad I went...God is good.

 I was reminded tonight of something I was ignoring...through all this past month, bad news. a cat dying, a car breaking, sudden unexpected expenses..the friends we have we are so blessed. One driving his truck here to help us move for a fraction of the price of a uhaul truck. Another fixing our car for a fraction of the cost of taking it to a shop, yes it sucks these expenses have come up and it's frustrating when your trying to cut down on debt and life happens and it's all for nothing. Yet I am so blessed to have people to turn to to help. I am so blessed that even when I'm wrongfully angry at God, he is still there waiting when I get over myself and give it to God. The peace to deal with the strains...they are not magically gone once you give it up to them, but they are now faceable...they are now just a little thing in the big picture...in the upper story...

I am blessed, and thanks for your prayers....

Just know, when I say "I'm counting on you God because I haven't go anything else" dosn't mean I haven't tried.

"Endure the storm just one more day, so you may fully appreciate the calm.?


No comments:

Post a Comment