Monday, April 1, 2013

Spiritually starved.

It's been a while had a fun and busy Easter weekend with my family.

I think it's amazing considering that I just went to church 3 times in 4 days that I can feel so far away form my father in heaven sure I was doing God during the koine services while at church..the power and the feeling of the spirit moving in the church...I wish I could just cling to it....

I go out in the world and I can't seem to read my bible let alone even pray...and goodness do I have a ton of stuff to pray about. I don't doubt God is there I don't doubt he loves me and he's Got it...just I can't seem to find the peace he tells me to have...like the father who brought his son to Jesus who was posed since childhood....Jesus he asked can you help us....Jesus replied..."


Mark 9:23-24 “‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

So I ask father..help me over come my unbelief...because I spent most of this afternoon fretting about my future and trying to make choices before they are mine to make...

Grant.me.peace.


So I challenge you as we'll as myself to fight off the devil with the bible spend five. Minutes a day reading you bible...not a religious book or what not but the only true word of God do it for two weeks if not for the rest of your life and see if your life don't change or at least. Your perspective I. Life. It's hard to face the decisions and the world each day where religion is constantly thrown I your face as a negative thing.. It's hard to spend time feeding your soul in a world where you are constantly battered by computers, phones, sounds..and other mindless thing the devil likes to distract you with..as he has been me as of late.

Find the time for God so you can find the peace he holds out build up your neighbors, coworkers, friends, family..and as you pray for them never forget to pray for yourself...for Gods will...

Oh I could you use a clear picture of Gods will...

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment