Saturday, March 2, 2013

Self righteous and proud

Like the Pharisee that stood in front and made a big show of his prayer..look at me look how awesome I am at my job...see how hard I work and all I know and try to learn..look at me I stay late and come early...just look at me and give me my credit for being so awesome...

That echoes in my head...it did on Friday when I wanted to whine about staying late..how I got there first and no one even bothered to check...oh look at me poor hard working me....

It's so gosh darn easy though..to look at your acts of kindness and want to give yourself a pat on the back..but we are suppose to do good deeds I. Such a way that your right hand does not know what your left hand is doing...and not for worldly credit but for heavenly...not to look good but to serve others...

Even if its not fair or it should be another way....I could have asked for my coworker to stay but I know the answer ...

Friday by the time it was noon I had felt like I had been there 2 days...It's so easy to nurse thoughts I your head to dwell on the unfairness of a situation and become angry..I know I did on Friday and I only had to stay a mere fifteen minutes beyond my already late scheduled time.

It's not my time it's Gods and its not about me...life isn't fair..father forgive my anger and my bad behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment