Friday, March 8, 2013

Do I dare...do I dare.

I'm terrified right now that its to late, I'm to excited...but to spend months with a call on your heart and having to wait for the when...to spend over a year looking for the chance and having door after door closed in your face or more commonly never even open. Is it simply desperation that's filling my heart right now? Watching events unfold that could help us get back to Michigan or is it the start...

Oh, I pray for clarity and the strength to step out in faith to leave my comfort zone if God does indeed hold these doors open. Because though its what I want it's not going to be easy not at all.

We've had so many disappointments though and I'm trying to not get carried away...and I pray that if it don't work out I can be okay with that. Yes reservidaly excited...

And blessed..and at peace which has been growing for a couple of weeks this feeling...something is coming...do I dear to hope? do I dare do I dare? My life has been measured out in coffee spoons...

Isn't life...well isn't it?

By the way...I want to thank God for my job...I.love.my.job. If we do manage to move may I be blessed there as I am here...

Pray that kev and I can finally move forward with our lives...pray that we follow God in what could be some big decisions coming up. Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. No idea what's gong on, but I'm praying for you. And if it doesn't work out, you'll know that God has something even better planned. I know what it's like to feel STAGNANT, so I'm really hoping this works out for you!

    ReplyDelete