Sunday, March 3, 2013

Confession is not about the guilt its about the forgiveness...


1 Timothy 6:6
But godliness with contentment is great gain.


Romans 7:21-24
So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?

How apathetic to Gods law are you...I mean how often do you justify a wrong action with"oh, God will forgive me? " the never ending battle with our old Adam..even when I want to do what is good and right I don't...

I want to encourage you to sit down and read Romans 7 and 1 Timothy 6...

As a new week starts look for a moment you fight with your old Adam...whatever it is, as simple as worrying, or a moment you don't want to share...find those battles I. Yourself and find a cure if apathy...find a way for peace and in the end reach a place where you fully trust God.

I ask for prayers as I work to become content in every circumstance...where I can thank God for what 8 have even if its not exactly what I want...for I am wreched....and at the same time forgiven.

The cross take it to the cross...and then leave it ..the part I struggle with the most leaving my worry s frustrations and fears with my father...


For Romans 7 doesn't end with the confession of wretchedness....


Romans 7:25
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin....

Romans 8:1-3
Life Through the Spirit
 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in

the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh,

Oh, Lord here the prayer...of the common man.

Romans 8....

No comments:

Post a Comment