Sunday, January 27, 2013

There are years...

"There are years that ask questions and years that answer." From a book their eyes were watching God.

I can't he but hope this is a year for answering... After a year of why and when....

It's that restlessness again like a three year old who has been doing one thing to long...sometimes at night it's so bad I can't breathe.... I've found myself praying a lot..for his will to be made known..

I'll say it again.

Something is coming.

Tomorrow is the start of a brand new week. Again, maybe ill do better this week with my actions with my words. Even the best of intentions can be taken wrong. It's funny how when you are sick you act differently...

When are they going to learn...

It takes a lot to make me mad...and even more to keep me mad.

Unless its at myself..unless I know I let God and those I am here to serve down...then I hang on to that. Which is wrong if God forgives me, who am I not to forgive myself?

Sometimes I have to remind myself when people are short with me or upset it might not be me, they might not be feeling well or something may have happened at home or at work.. It's so easy to take things personally when you may be nothing more then another thing in a ever growing list of
frustrations. Isn't that the devils work? One thing after another he throws at you...

Trying to wear you down, so you're not so focused on God, so your angry or to tired to pick up the word and go to battle... Satan knows our weaknesses he knows when the load is getting large and we still Haven't given it to God..his goal is to keep us there...

"Be still and know that I AM GOD."

How powerful, how comforting how simple is that verse...

You and I are no exceptions to the sickness of sin...but we can be the example of forgiveness.

Teach me oh Lord humity and kindness, remind me oh Lord of your hope in a future..answer me Lord when I call...Lead me oh Lord to your will.

And as the children shout in my classes new favorite song.... AMEN.






No comments:

Post a Comment